Sunday, November 16, 2008

What do you think?

Here are a few more snippets from November's Book,

Chapter Six, A Piece of Pie, Page ninety five:

"Mackenzie, the Truth shall set you free and the Truth has a name; he's over in the woodshop right now covered in sawdust. Everything is about him. And freedom is a process that happens inside a relationship with him. Then all that stuff you feel churnin' around inside will start to work its way out."


Page one hundred and one:

"Love and relationship. all love and relationship is possible for you only because it already exists within Me, within God myself. Love is not the limitation; love is the flying. I am love."


Chapter Eight, A Breakfast of Champions, Page one hundred and fifteen:

Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from known to unknown.
-Author Unknown

How are you liking this book? What are your thoughts?

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I know for me this book reaches deep, brings up things that you wouldn't normally discuss in everyday conversation...but here goes...


Before I got to know God, when anyone would talk to me about The Truth, or The Way, it would turn me off. It felt like people just telling me what to do, again, more rules, etc.

For me, when I was at the bottom, God showed himself and continues to do that everyday. I don't focus on the rules, the Way, instead I love God.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, I still struggle with love. I do believe it is all about love and I learn more everyday about what love is, learning to accept it, learning to give it, unconditionally, learning to go to love first.


The last quote is so awesome! Isn't it so much easier to coast? Change is so scary.

Please, don't leave me out here, does anyone else have any thoughts?