Saturday, November 15, 2008

Subscribe Via Email

Being a rookie in the game of blogging I have been looking to my brother Ryan and the book Blogging For Dummies, for wisdom. After launching my blog I have learned new ways to keep fellow blog viewers updated. Check out the new options at the top right of Tea Time, you will see:

Subscribe Via Email, which is as simple as it sounds, put your email address in the space provided and you will be sent an email with Tea Time blog updates.

Subscribe Now, Subscribe in a reader, when you click that link you will have choices. For example, I use yahoo, so I clicked yahoo and now on 'my yahoo' page I automatically get updates from Tea Time with Carrie. It would be the same for google, etc.

This makes it easier to get the updates from Tea Time.

I will be adding two more components, What are Mommies Made Of? and Penny Pinching!!! I hope to keep you entertained.

Please let me know if you have any problems subscribing or commenting. I look forward to our blogging fun. littlemrsw@yahoo.ca

Happy Reading!!

No comments: