Monday, November 24, 2008

Chapter's Twice As Nice Giftcard

I visited Chapter's yesterday, as I do regularly, and as I entered the store a nice lady handed me the TWICE AS NICE GIFTCARD. The giftcard, which read: worth up to $5000! Use this card twice on purchases of $50 or more. Valid until December 24, 08. Chapters, Indigo, COLES, was nicely folded inside a colourful card.

Upon further investigation, I learned that if I purchase $50 or more (after discounts and before taxes) with this Twice As Nice Card, I have a chance at a discount of $5, $10, $25, $100, or $2500!!

This is the kind of gambling I like, I can't lose, and it gets even better. I can use my Twice As Nice Card again on another purchase of $50 or more (within 24 hours of my last purchase) and have a chance at a discount of $10, $20, $50, $200, or $5000!
For more details, click on the link below:
http://indigo.ca/twice-as-nice-giftcard/twiceasnice_giftcard-artnb.html

If you were planning to buy Christmas gifts at any of the above stores, or to buy something for yourself, this card is definitely something to consider.
Happy Shopping!

No comments: