Saturday, February 28, 2009

How do you fit exercise into family life?

I am always trying, key word trying, to stay active! Before kids, I was only active for myself but now I feel exercise has a bigger purpose in my life! I hope to pass down healthy living to my son by osmosis! Now that being said, fitting a workout into family life is not always easy. I was asked to do an article on 'Great Tips To Help You Stay Motivated To Exercise' on the Life With Balance blog; what I learned was very helpful and inspiring! I always expected that one day I would all of a sudden love exercise and it would naturally fall into place in my life. I realized that most people that routinely exercise have the same struggles I do. The difference is that they accept the challenges and confront them with successful, motivational practices. Check out the motivational tips here, comment or email (littlemrsw@yahoo.ca) to let me know if you have some of your own motivational practices!

2 comments:

kp said...

Great article Care!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim!! How do you fit exercise in? You guys are pretty good with that.