Saturday, February 21, 2009

Celebrating Friendship!


I received a gift from a friend this week and was reminded how much sweeter life is when I can share it with the people around me. During the valleys, my friends have held me up, listened to me and shown me love. On the mountain peaks I have danced, celebrated and laughed with my friends! Sometimes the speed of life has fooled me into believing that I was too busy to connect with my girlfriends! I am thankful for today when I am over flowing with feelings of gratitude and the knowledge of the importance of friendship in my life!
Thanks Kim!

2 comments:

kp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kp said...

awwww... you are super sweet and very welcome! Love the image of how you captured it! And love what you wrote~ so true! I would call you, but know you are rockin' out in your course! Let's connect this week~ Thursday's a special day!! Hugs