Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year to everyone! Now that 2009 has rolled in (can you believe it?) I am excited to get back to blogging! We have two books under are belt and I will be announcing January's Book in blogs to come!
I am excited to introduce to you 'What are Mommies Made of?' coming this month!
This picture pretty much shows what my family and I did over the holidays....cold or not we were out there, mostly making snow angels!!
A book should serve as an axe for the frozen sea within us. FRANZ KAFKA
HAPPY READING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Happy New Year to you to. Excited to see what January's book is.

kp said...

Happy New Year Carrie! 2009 is looking great already as I can post on your blog~ yay!!! Love this photo! We saw you guys sliding on New Year's Eve and wished we could pop out with you, especially Reid who wanted to see Joseph and thought Abby would like to go play with Indy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim!! So glad you can post! I wish I could say it was because I was so tech savvy but that would be a lie! Have to get together for coffee! Check out January's book...what do you think?