Tuesday, January 27, 2009

February's Book

February's Book

I don't have a picture of it yet but below is an amazing video that gives us a glimpse of what our next pick is about! I know we are all busy but please take time to watch this one...it is worth it!


Tea Time has sent you a RealPlayer video link:

Facebook Message: Transcending: Words on Women and Strength by Kelly Corrigan An amazing video about our February Book.....

.....THE MIDDLE PLACE by Kelly Corrigan.

Thanks Kim for the great suggestion!!!! If anyone has book suggestions or comments please email me at littlemrsw@yahoo.ca.

4 comments:

kp said...

oh yay!!! you chose it, I can't wait to read it!! Hey can we book a date to meet at coffee traders with other book club readers to debrief Jan book, it was intense! I'd love to hear and learn from other's perpectives!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim, That is a great idea! I admit I am not totally done yet! Hoping to finish it this week! I will organize a coffee date..I am always in for one of those! Your choice of word 'debrief' certainly fits the book this month!!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Care, I just got it from the library! Can't wait to start it. Now hurry up and finish that 19 Minutes :) By the way...I am a strong believer in not wasting time. If you just can't get into it, I say toss it. There are so many other books to read! I know it's hard now that you've committed...since you are the leader of the book club, haha...but I don't think anyone will mind :)

Anonymous said...

Zai, I can't believe you got it from the library! What a score! Ok, I FINISHED the book!!! Hooray! Still not impressed but I have heard that her other books are better (Jodi Picoult). I am on my way to get The Middle Place and can't wait to start.