Friday, December 12, 2008

Listen to books on your IPod or MP3!

LISTEN TO A BOOK WHILE YOU CLEAN YOUR HOUSE!!
I am thrilled to tell you about http://www.audible.com, thanks to http://www.clutterdiet.com! At Audible I can order best sellers to add to my MP3 for a great price! That means I can clean, drive and workout to my favorite books! Of course I will still buy books, because I love them, but this gives me another option!

I will try to make sure the book of the month is also in audible form, that might give more people a chance to read, or listen along. Audible is a time saver and a money saver!! How awesome!

Let me know if you already do this, want to, or don't like the idea of listening to a book.

Happy Reading, or Listening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great option. I will definitely check it out.

Anonymous said...

Testing to see if I can comment.

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
This is brillant, the more I think about it, the more I like it.
Although I love the feel, smell, texture and experience of a book and
love collecting books but can see how this could help me to
"read"/learn more in my busy life with preschooler/toddler.
How are you enjoying the clutter diet.. I must say I am tempted to
join as it sounds like a good recipe for success!
Hugs,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Carrie, listening to books on iPod would be great, but I don't own one just yet, so will have to think this through, Shelagh